This page provides you with ways in which you can support and supplement your child’s learning at home.
Use your child’s login for the school’s My USO learning platform to access slides from workshops and a variety of learning resources. MyUSO is a secure gateway to a range of specially designed-for-schools, cloud-based resources and tools to help teaching and learning at school and beyond.
To access My USO
- Click on the following link or visit https://my.uso.im/isa
- Click on USO login
- Enter username and password details
- Click on My Drive and choose from the selected folders available for workshops, slides and documents
- Click on Resources for resources to support your child’s learning
Other tips to support Home Learning
As well as purchasing books from reputable bookshops online, the following websites are recommended for further materials
- Refer to your child's termly class bulletins and knowledge organisers for relevant topics and ideas
- You may want to create a timetable for your child each day so they are given some structure- example below
- Don’t forget to eat healthily and do some exercise as well as the learning activities
- Things like playing games and talking as a family are also really important for children’s social development
- If you are able, aim to be creative with things around your house for Art and DT – you could use things from your recycling to create an animal or a fantastical creation